Ronaldo allegedly apologized after hotel 'rape': 'I'm usually a gentleman'

Marco Bertorello AFP | The Portuguese football star has dismissed the allegations as

Marco Bertorello AFP | The Portuguese football star has dismissed the allegations as"fake news

Hours after the American model filed court documents on Friday accusing Ronaldo of a violent assault in a hotel room in 2009, the Portuguese global dismissed allegations.

"They want to be famous to say my name, but it is part of the job".

The magazine claimed Ronaldo raped the woman in a hotel room in Las Vegas.

The 34-year-old says she is now seeking to overturn the settlement as she continues to be traumatized by the alleged incident. What they said today?

'They want to promote my name.

The Portuguese player is regarded as one of the greatest footballers of all time, and recently joined Italy's Juventus from Real Madrid for $110 million USD (AUD$115 million). "I am a happy man and all good".

According to Mayorga, Ronaldo was on vacation on June 12, 2009, where she met him at a hotel in Sin City.

Emilia Clarke debuts new, short hair style on Instagram
And did you know? Emilia Clarke is never afraid of making bold choices when it comes to her hair . The first photo in a new image it posted on your profile in the social network Instagram .


The documents claim Ronaldo confirmed the pair had sex, but said it was consensual, the paper reported.

According to Der Spiegel, who claim to have seen a copy of the documents, Ronaldo's account of the evening was conflicting.

Ronaldo took part in an Instagram live earlier this week where he responded to fans' questions on a variety of topics.

But Der Spiegel's deputy editor-in-chief, Alfred Weinzierl, told Reuters: "We sent written questions [to Ronaldo's management and lawyers about the allegations], to which there were no answers".

In 2010, she reportedly reached an out-of-court settlement with Ronaldo involving a $375,000 (£288,000) payment for agreeing never to go public with the allegations.

Miss Mayorga said that she kept quiet until the #MeToo movement inspired her to speak out and because she feels Ronaldo's lawyers violated the non-disclosure agreement on a technicality.

Ronaldo's lawyer, Christian Schertz, has vehemently denied the allegations, stating that he would seek compensation on behalf of his client for "moral damages in an amount corresponding to the gravity of the infringement, which is probably one of the most serious violations of personal rights in recent years".

Latest News