Mac Miller's death ruled accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine, and alcohol

Rapper Mac Miller died of accidental overdose of fentanyl cocaine and alcohol

Coroner's officials said Monday that Mac Miller died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl cocaine and alcohol

Rapper Mac Miller performed, in July 2013, on his Space Migration Tour at Festival Pier in Philadelphia.

Malcolm James McCormick, the chart-topping rapper known as Mac Miller, had fentanyl, cocaine and ethanol in his system at the time of death on September 7, according to the Los Angeles County's Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner.

The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office released its toxicology report on the rapper's death, revealing that he died from "mixed drug toxicity", specifically fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol, TMZ reported on Monday.

Mac Miller's official cause of death has been revealed.

Spice Girls announce new tour for 2019
ET previously reported that the hit girl group was set to reunite for an eight-show stadium tour in the United Kingdom next year. Meanwhile, earlier today , Mel B appeared on Loose Women where she confirmed a world tour will follow the United Kingdom shows.


The 26-year-old, who rose to fame after topping USA charts with his debut album in 2011, was found dead at his California home in September. A friend called 911 and first responders were called for a cardiac arrest. Miller, born Malcolm McCormick, died from a reported overdose. He had a history of drug and alcohol abuse, but his mother told investigators he had not overdosed in the past.

The Pittsburgh native's music, which often examined his depression and drug use, won him fans among some of the biggest names in hip-hop. The concert included performances by Anderson.Paak, ScHoolboy Q, Alchemist, Action Bronson, Vince Staples, Chance The Rapper, Earl Sweatshirt, SZA, Travis Scott, Ty Dolla Sign, John Mayer, and Swimming collaborator, Thundercat.

Ex-girlfriend Ariana Grande called him "an angel" in a song at the weekend.

Latest News