Donald Cerrone claims he has interim title shot against Conor McGregor

McGregor-cropped

UFC star Conor Mc Gregor

Dana White wants to make the speculated UFC matchup between Conor McGregor and Donald Cerrone a reality. That time, however, McGregor informed Cerrone he was up for the contest, and since then there's been a lot of speculation that the fight will happen.

Lightweight champion Nurmagomedov received a a nine-month suspension and a fine of $500,000 (€437,500) for his part in the brawl but his sentence could be reduced to six months if he participates in an anti-bullying campaign in Nevada.

But he has previously said he wants to book a rematch against Khabib Nurmagomedov later in the year. While that was going on, members of Nurmagomedov's team were seen invading the Octagon and exchanging punches with McGregor.

"I'm ready to fight, they were the ones who banned me".

Durant lets loose after Warriors beat Spurs 141-102
Kevin Durant is not happy with his media coverage. "You ask my teammates, my coaches, you rile up the fanbase about it. Let us play basketball, that's all I'm saying". "Do not 'shut up and dribble, ' but understand what you are doing".


White said he would "like to see Conor fight this summer" before adding that he would be "down" for Cerrone, the most winningest fighter in UFC history, to be the opponent.

Thanks to his popularity, Cerrone appeared for a Q&A ahead of UFC 234 in Australia on Friday, February 8 where he once again showed why the fans love him.

"Those two want to fight each other, they've both earned it", said White. "Probably 3-fight, 4-fight, billion-dollar deal if that's what I wanted".

Just hours ago we got the bad news that 185-pound reigning champion Robert Whittaker forced to withdraw from his title fight with Kelvin Gastelum due to hernia issue. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on ESPN and UFC Fight Pass.

Latest News